Do you want to save time and money and spend more time growing your business? Of course you do. Let me tell you more.
Cloud Accounting, otherwise known as Online Accounting is here and its great. This allows you to do your Bookkeeping on the go. Anywhere, anytime.
The benefits of online accounting.
- You can see if your customer or clients have any outstanding money owing to you.
- Issue an invoice while with your client, and email it to them immediately from your device.
- See the balances of your business account.
- Automatic Bank feeds, reducing time in data entry.
- Reconcile transactions between appointments.
- More than one person can access your file.
- Enter Supplier bills and make payment, ensuring your records are always up-to-date
What does this mean for me?
Depending on which service provider you choose to use, you may install the software on your computer, download an app or access it from a web browser. This means you can access your records and keep up to date at all times.
You can even be on the road and issue an invoice right there and then, without having to wait until you get back to the office after a long day out and about.
Automatic Bank Feeds, brings through your bank transactions as they happen, saving you time in data entry and possible Bookkeeping fees if you outsource this service. Set up Bank Rules that will automatically code a transaction, which means all you need to do is approve it meaning less data entry.
Do you have time to kill between appointments while out and about on the road? Use this time effectively and reconcile transactions.